Selecting Your Essay Writing Service: 5 Signs Of A Fraud
When you want to buy a composition from the internet, you can get scammed very easy. They can take your money and forget to deliver the content, or they can try to blackmail you. This is why it’s recommended to use a different name and e-mail when you communicate with them. If they don’t know your name, they can’t do anything bad. But how can you know if they are trying to scam you, or they are a professional service? Well, there are some signs that will reveal you the truth:
- The writer refuses to tell you his name. This is the first sign that something is wrong, and you should never trust an anonymous person. If you don’t know who they are, they can easily disappear without a warning. Don’t accept any explanation or excuse; refuse to hire them.
- They ask for advance payment. It doesn’t matter how honest they seem, this is not acceptable. Why pay for a service that they did not complete yet? You have no guarantee that you will receive the essay, so you should not take the risk. No serious company or writer will ask you to pay before the job is finished.
- They refuse to sign a legal agreement. Large companies usually have very strict agreements that both of you need to sign. If they refuse to do so, you should step away. If something goes wrong, you have no document to protect you and everything can turn in a very ugly experience. Let them know that you are not willing to collaborate without a clear contract.
- They are impolite. Let’s be serious, no professional writer will be impolite or rude with a potential client. Even if he is using one single bad word, or a strange expression, you should not trust them. The fact that you are a student does not give them the right to treat you disrespectfully.
- They hide their feedback. Writing services usually have a separate page where clients can write their opinions. If you can’t find this on their profile, they are not professional. Besides, if they would receive positive feedbacks they would be more than happy to show this, to attract new clients. The only moment when they hide their old clients is when they did something wrong that could destroy their image.